FAST-Automotive™ – Delaware Consulting
With solid experience servicing 1 and 2 tiers automotive suppliers, Delaware Consulting offers a complete solution to meet the needs of SMEs in the industry. This solution is designed to manage all the industrial and logistics processes, whatever the type of manufacturers. Among other things, the package includes the management of EDI messages and setting of induced flows. By implementing FAST-Automotive™, the automotive supplier can easily renew its information system by reducing risk, cost and implementation time.
FAST-Automotive™ combines the power of a SAP solution with the "Best Practices" in the automotive industry. It was built on fundamentals taken from industrial management, lean manufacturing, logistics audit methods such as MMOG/LE, exchanges and feedback based on Galia/Odette and the application of standards EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X12, etc. as well as the logistics specifications of car manufacturers.
The FAST-Automotive™ package includes, among other features, sector-specific pre-configured processes and business rules:
- Profitability : Margin per cost element (sales price and cost per cost element)
- Amortization of all tool cost in the sales prices (Amortization each time one piece is delivered)
- Price managed at the customer reference level
- manufacturing processes: JIT, Kanban – Average daily consumption, etc.
- control of your flows through Radio Frequency tools.
- management of returnable containers
- project governance (the whole life cycle from product development to end-of-life)
- customer and supplier self-billing
- handling of EDI exchanges between customers, suppliers and carriers by managing message types, including DELFOR, DELINS, DELJIT, VDA 49XX, DESADV, ORDERS, IFTMIN, SHIPMENT, MOUSTO, STOACT, RECADV, REMADV, INVOIC, etc.
- implementation of flow distribution with 1 tier manufacturers (PSA, Renault, Dacia, GM Opel, IBC, VAG SEAT, BMW, Daimler, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, Fiat)
- invoice dematerialization
- preformatted documents: forms management compliant with manufacturers' standards (Labels: ETI 1, ETI9, ETI9-1, KLT, GLT, etc., BL: Galia IAE3.3, Lieferschein, etc.)