OpenText ECM Suite
Content is one of the most valuable assets to enterprises. ECM Suite helps you organize content management strategies that optimize life cycle management, transactional content processes and engagement through a more effective use of business content. OpenText ECM Suite orchestrates all the departments in your organization to do more with your content.
As a trusted IT partner, Delaware Consulting defines, implements and manages these solutions. We search for result-oriented IT solutions that perfectly align business and technology requirements.
OpenText ECM Suite integrates multiple technologies for content management. The OpenText ECM Suite components, built on a Shared Services foundation, also provide a common integration layer which enables the Suite components to access and manage content that originates in third-party ERP, email and productivity applications.
Some of the key features are:
- Document Management: unites documents and business processes for greater efficiency
- Transactional Content Management: optimizes high-volume, document-driven business processes
- Collaboration: helps you create corporate wikis and blogs, collaborative workspaces and communities of practice
- Records Management: helps you manage legal and financial risk by maintaining and disposing of content according to defined policies and legally approved methods
- Case Management: provides an efficient and repeatable structure for managing collaborative, content-centric business processes
- Social Media: improves your marketing and organizational effectiveness by adding social media capabilities to your content and business processes
- Rights Management: protects valuable and sensitive content wherever it is and prevents intellectual property theft, unauthorized access and/or inappropriate use
- Business Process Management: establishes efficient business workflow processes and quickly modifies them as priorities change and your business evolves
- Web Content Management: creates an interactive Web experience personalized for each visitor to your website – delivered to mobile devices and traditional browsers
- Email Management: reduces corporate risk through email archiving and compliance, efficient eDiscovery and total integration with Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook and Exchange
- Capture & Imaging: captures paper documents and transforms them into digital content to promote business efficiency
- Digital Asset Management: simplifies the process of creating, managing and distributing rich media for web, print, broadcast, and other marketing and content channels
- eDiscovery: enables your in-house team to manage Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and handle eDiscovery processes in a more predictable and cost-effective manner
- OCR/ICR & Classification: automatically captures and interprets paper documents, scanned images, email and faxes using sophisticated document and character recognition
- Semantic Navigation: combines content analytics with information retrieval to automatically present website visitors with content that is relevant to what they’re looking for or viewing
- Archiving: makes more efficient use of storage devices to reduce costs while providing users with unimpeded access to large volumes of email, records, and documents
- Customer Communications Management: automates customer communications for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing and customer service scenarios
- Portal: helps fuel innovation and productivity by creating websites with rich content and applications, thereby supporting personalized interactions with customers, employees, suppliers and partners