SAP BPC (Budgeting, Planning and Consolidation)
SAP BPC is part of the SAP EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) suite. Designed for business users, it delivers planning and consolidation in one product. Delaware offers SAP BPC implementations for budgeting, planning and consolidation in many different configurations, as a standalone platform or fully integrated with SAP or Microsoft.
Formerly known as Outlooksoft, SAP BPC now comes in two editions: one for the Microsoft platform and one for NetWeaver. The version for Microsoft runs on a Microsoft BI solution stack: SQL Server and Microsoft Analysis Services. The version for Netweaver runs on SAP Business Warehouse. Both versions allow easy integration with data in BI.
- business planning: budgeting, sales revenue planning, capital expenditure planning, staffing, expense planning, cash flow planning,…
- consolidation: intercompany matching, reconciliation and eliminations, management roll-ups, legal consolidations,…
- forecasting: rolling forecasts, continuous planning, collaboration ...
- financial reporting and analysis: ad hoc, automated variance analysis, driver analysis,…
- BPC Excel is the default user environment where most of the planning and consolidation work is done. It has a plug-in, delivering intelligent action panes in Excel.
- BPC Web is a content library for collecting input schedules and various reports.
- BPC Admin is a configuration tool tailored to the needs of business users. This is where the modeling takes place and where data can be stored and updated. All the cubes and tables in the underlying BI platform (Microsoft BI or SAP Netweaver BW) are automatically generated by the product.
SAP BPC 7.5, version for the Microsoft platform
SAP BPC 7.5, version for Netweaver
Ramp-up: SAP BPC 10.0
SAP BPC 7.5, version for Netweaver, requires SAP BW 7.0
SAP BPC 10.0, version for Netweaver, requires SAP BW 7.3