Delaware’s FAST-Retail™: a global solution for small and large distributors
At Delaware Consulting we know that technology is changing the buying habits of all consumers, making multiple sales channels and the best customer service top priorities for retailers and wholesalers.
In parallel we also know today’s key challenges that are faced by the Retail/Wholesale sector:
- Cost of investment for secure, integrated and scalable IT systems and environment
- Fierce price competition in online retailing compared to usual stores
- Channel synchronization: consistency of customer experience and information across channels.
- Problems in merging and standardizing numerous masterdata
- Difficulties in changing organizational structures and integrating new channels with increased globalization
- Out of stocks due to inaccuracies in forecasting
To support retailers’ business processes across the entire enterprise from headquarters down to the store, internet and customer level, SAP offers an integrated solution set - SAP for Retail based on the preconfigured model Business All-in-One.
Our solution covers a large scope of functionalities necessary for running your entire business :
SAP Business All-in-One is comprehensive and flexible business management software with best practices built-in. It is based on the highly scalable and powerful SAP ERP solution .It best fits the needs of midsize Retailer/Wholesaler companies looking for a complete, integrated industry solution to power their business end-to-end.
Due to the merger with Alliance Consulting, Delaware Consulting is now the market leader in Benelux and the North of France for retail and distribution solutions based on SAP Retail.
Our highly integrated Retail team is made up of specialists from the logistic, marketing, finance, and reporting world sharing more than 12 years of experience in SAP retail projects.
Based on our experience, we propose in-packed SAP Retail solutions ready for your future challenges:
- Integrated ERP system that supports your entire supply chain, from purchasing to warehouse management, replenishment of stores and sales to end-users
- Margins control (Price accuracy, Inventory management, Supply control, etc…
- Complete set of Key Performance Indicators : sales per M², units per customers/transactions, conversion rates, Bottom/Top N SKU’s, Gross margins, etc…
- E-tailing : sales of goods and services on the net
- 360° view of your customer : CRM, E-couponing and promotions
- E Business : thanks to EDI and Vendor Managed Inventories, integration of your purchasing process with your suppliers.
- RFID and Voice picking Warehouse order system
- Business Intelligence (BO & BW)
- A POS system (ERGO-POS) supporting your sales team with all promotional supports